Ten Tips for Being More Truthful

The Ten Tips 
By: Barbara A. Lewis 

Reflection: Overall all of the tips can link up to telling the truth. It shows how you should tell the truth and committ to it. They will benefit me by making me a better person. Also, when you tell the truth, you become more reliable and trustworthy to others. Some tips I'm applying in my life are being honest. By exercising this tip, it has made me make decisions I know will benefit me. Being honest is important because it allows you to do the things you really want to and not what others think. I can incorporate other tips in my Life Planning Goals by staying commited. By being truthful and commited, I will become more successful and accomplish more goals. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freelance Writing

The Power of Resourcefulness

6 Ways to Make People Like You